• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

adobe photoshop cs2 activation code needed

New Here ,
Dec 26, 2020 Dec 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i purchased adobe photoshop cs2 years ago.  i had it on my old computer but my computer crashed and i had to buy a new computer. i tried to load my program onto my new computer and it installed fine.  i had my serial number of which i entered the number .  then it asked for activation code.  i could not get one, the message said call adobe and get it.  i called and got a recording saying they no longer  provide activation code, and  i was directed to go to adobe.com/go/activation.  i did this but still was not able to get an activation code for this program.  i paid $600.00 for this software program years ago.  i am so frustrated that i can't use it.   .  Customer support told me to contact Best Buy, when i purchased the program to get it.  That was ridiculous advice.  Anyone know how can can get this code so i can use my program?  Thanks,  Faith

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi try to ask for adobe support on following page .... regards

https://helpx.adobe.com/support.html

Ali Sajjad / Graphic Design Trainer / Freelancer / Adobe Certified Professional

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The activation servers have been shut down for Creative Suite 2. See here: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-suite.html

"Creative Suite 2 and 3: You can no longer reinstall Creative Suite 2 or 3 even if you have the original installation disks. The aging activation servers for those apps had to be retired."

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines