Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ADOBE PHOTOSHOP CS6 EXTENDED WINDOWS

New Here ,
Apr 28, 2021 Apr 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

years a go I bought officially  "adobe photoshop cs6 extended" for windows, and since then I had it an use it on my computer without any problem.

Now, I finally got a new laptop, wich is great but im finding issues to install my beloved photoshop on it 😕

I even bought an external cd reader, so I could be avaible to install my PS as I did on the "old days"... 2012!

But once the process is almost finished it appears a message with "Fail of veridication blabla".

How can I solve this?, I can´t find any official email to contact them,

I just want to be avaible to have my PS6 on my new laptop, I have NO interest installing,paying or geting anything new, Im more then happy with the one I alredy paid an important amount for, in the past.
Any tips welcome!, Thaaaanks.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't believe the activation servers for that very old product exist any longer. So you're kind of screwed; sorry. 

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi as it is suggested old versions are closed now no other way...regards

Ali Sajjad / Graphic Design Trainer / Freelancer / Adobe Certified Professional

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

CS6 was dropped awhile ago. nothing you can do about that

~Jake

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can give this steps from Adobe Help a try:

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-suite/kb/cs6-install-instructions.html

Note that CS6 may or may not work on modern hardware and a modern OS. It will continue working on your old computer and old OS as long as your old system continues to function.

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines