Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe photoshop cs6 when "save as"

Community Beginner ,
Nov 08, 2019 Nov 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Adobe,

I am having issue when using adobe photoshop CS6, I can open the file but whenever I use the "save as", I got the error

aaa.PNG

same file can be opened to Illustrator and no issue when "save as" but just happening to Photoshop

The steps I have done below:

1) I am having full admin rights to the machine, so there is no admin rights issue for the "write" permission

2) tested to reinstall, issue persist

3) change the scratch disk to D drive

4) disabled "automatic recover file"

5) Win 10 1809

6) tested to save the file into different drive, issue persist

7) deleted photoshop preferences

Need all the expert here for advice

Thanks

Best Regards,
Zac

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,
Nov 08, 2019 Nov 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

With any luck someone in the community will be able to help. Adobe on the other hand will not. They have no interest in people not using subscription services. CS6 is considered an obsolete product now as i just discovered since i can no longer use it on my OS because Adobe want my money and nothing else.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 14, 2019 Nov 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Adobe Team,

It is so hard to find the dedicated team to support your product even I have tested different portal like online chatting tools and etc? It asked several questions and routed me to 4-5 team and mentioned photoshop team will be able to assist me, but at last told me I must post my question in the forum?

when posted it in the forum and publicly, it leads someone trying came to phishing me and claimed themselves are from adobe team and advised you email to adobecare@outlook.com for further assistance

with the valid license and the purchased from Adobe product, it is so hard to get a dedicated team to look into the issue when there is error happening to Adobe Product instead of routing me to here and there and still yet to getting any advise?

Thanks

Best Regards,

Zac

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 17, 2019 Nov 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Dear Adobe Team,

Any advise for this issue as after the suggestion from Adobe Team to get me post the issue here?

Thanks

Best Regards,

Zac

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines