• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Photoshop does not fit display size , illustrator and photshop crash often

New Here ,
Feb 07, 2021 Feb 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear all,

I've been using Photoshop and Illustrator since a while with my 13 inch HP Notebook with 32 GB RAM.

Although I do not run other applications concurrently, Photoshop and Illustrator tend to crash after some time. I am planning to get a Mac Book Pro again but I am not sure if the fault lies on Adobe or on the hardware.

I need to travel with my notebook that is why I chose a 13 inch notebook. I do have a 13 inch Mac Book Pro from 2015 which I am not using anymore due to limited drive space. The question is that do Photoshop and Illustrator get displayed correctly in 13 inch Mac Book Pro. On my HP notebook I could not see the save or cancel buttons at the bottom hence making it difficult to edit design files when I do not have a bigger monitor.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Feb 07, 2021 Feb 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check the system requirements. There's a minimum screen resolution before it starts getting cut off.

That shouldn't be a problem with retina screens whatever the size. It will be small, but it won't get cut off.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 14, 2021 Feb 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

I managed to see the minimum screen requirements however I am not sure if this is referring to the Media values.

https://helpx.adobe.com/de/photoshop/system-requirements.html

To check the media sccreen values

https://www.mydevice.io/

In my case the heght of my monitor is 800px instead of 720px.

Thank you.

Best regards

Ashar

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines