• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Photoshop last two updates FAILING to install V22 and V22.01 what are you playing at???

Community Beginner ,
Nov 17, 2020 Nov 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not impressed with the developers at Adobe. As a paying consumer of the cloud suite I do not think you should release these updates without proper testing. Your recent version V22 and V22.01(which I thought may of fixed the librares issue) Still Fails???

I have had to stick with the V21 version of Photoshop which oddly works perfectly fine??? (I like a lot of people out their do not like spending additional monies on NEW graphics cards in order to fix your developers teams faults).

As a consumer I do not appreciate wasting my time and effort attempting to source a fix on the internet..I am not IT. .Can someone in authority with a brain kindly sort this please. If this was a vehicle I would have returned it back to a garage.:(

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same problem with the same releases.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same question - what Computer OS and Graphics card(s) are you running?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a user Forum, so you are not really addressing Adobe here, even though some Adobe employees thankfully have been dropping by.

Please read this (in particular the section titled "Supply pertinent information for quicker answers"):

https://community.adobe.com/t5/Community-Help/Guidelines-Tips-for-the-Adobe-Forums/td-p/4788157

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What computer OS are you running? What is your graphics card?

Have you checked requirements to insure the latest version of PS will run on your computer?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What are the specs? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What are the specs?

Mininimum and recommended system requirements are here (note the requirement for the processor to support SSE4.2 which is new):

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/system-requirements.html

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which version V21?   These are the options I have and currently ready to scream because I, like so mant, can not get work done in PS. Thank you for any helpPS Issue.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What are you talking about? 

Which Photoshop version do you have installed? 

Do you want to re-install an older version? 

https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/using/install-previous-version.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

These are the versions I have available, none of which work properly. I am just trying to find a version that will work right so I can get to work. I've checked all the spec requirements and I'm good there. My pc is up to date on everthing. So this issue is still coming from Adobe even wit the update to fix the "bugs".PS issue 2.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you please send your OS, RAM, Graphics Cards, HD Space, etc.

The system requirements have changed for Photoshop CC2021 including graphic card/GPU requirements.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here is what I found. System info.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

driver.jpggraphics.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 18, 2020 Nov 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Suzanne Marie Photography you have two disoplay drivers running which will not work.

Follow these directions to remedy:

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/troubleshoot-gpu-graphics-card.html#multiple-gpus 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which one do I need to get rid of?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I would start with the Intel.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is ERROR that is causing issue, same as many more customers out there

Your application is dynamically linked with Intel (R) IPP libraries version 2020.0.1 (r0x35c5ec66)
No DLL from the list below is found on the system search path:
ippcvm7.dll (the most suitable for you CPU)
Please provide a path to the least one of them.

You've stated Kevin the system requirements have changed for CC2021 including graphic card/GPU requirement! (Nice to be informed, would not have wasted a couple of days)

Latest ..WIN10 Home Edition and STRIX GEFORCE GTX960 (Are you saying this is no longer compatible due to the Developers changes)
(I have a laptop with the GTX960M this works fine?)

So another piece of expensive kit thrown in the bin like thousands of others. Great for the environment. Well done Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@ArkRacingLimited 

No-one here can speak for Adobe developers. This forum is answered by volunteer users. We do not work for Adobe.

The system requirements are here:

https://helpx.adobe.com/uk/photoshop/system-requirements.html

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@ArkRacingLimited The error you are getting is known and is caused by Creative Cloud app - not Photoshop. Uninstall and reinstall the Creative Cloud app and the error goes away.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As others have said, what device are you running? what OS?  and how much RAM and available space do you currently have? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines