• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

adobe photoshop requires windows 10 anniversary update (version 1607) or later fix

New Here ,
Feb 23, 2021 Feb 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

adobe photoshop requires windows 10 anniversary update (version 1607) or later fix

show this error Adoe Photot shop when we start. ut my windows 10 is aredy up to date in 20h2 version

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Feb 26, 2021 Feb 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 26, 2021 Feb 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Interesting thread Kevin.  I have a Cintiq Companion 2 that I am unable to install Photoshop, and some other CC apps because I am unable to update its Windows 10 version.  So I knew that the latest versions of Photoshop need late versions of Windows 10, but I never did work out how to fix the OS update issue.  The Cintiq is useless as it is, but I rarely used it, which is how it got to where it is today.  Time for another look methinks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 01, 2021 Mar 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yeah the OS and drivers will get you each time. It would require you to stay time locked in your last working version of Photoshop and that driver at the time. The risk is if you eventually have to reinstall, or if you upgrade your software or OS that is the break point.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines