Highlighted

Adobe Photoshop Tool Plugin

New Here ,
Sep 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

• Dear *,

I am contemplating developing a tool plugin for photoshop, a specific contour tool, I had no experience, so I started searching and somehow I weirdly found that it is not possible to develop a tool plugin but other categories, am I right???

Best Regards,

Ramin Raeisi

TOPICS
SDK, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe Photoshop Tool Plugin

New Here ,
Sep 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

• Dear *,

I am contemplating developing a tool plugin for photoshop, a specific contour tool, I had no experience, so I started searching and somehow I weirdly found that it is not possible to develop a tool plugin but other categories, am I right???

Best Regards,

Ramin Raeisi

TOPICS
SDK, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 23, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

A Tool Preset is one option

Here is the link to the Ps SDK https://console.adobe.io/downloads/ps

hth

mj

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 24, 2020 1
New Here ,
Sep 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Thank you for your reply, I have already downloaded the SDK and had a look into the samples, I could not find it, even in the documentation, can you elaborate a bit for me or redirect me to the right place, appreciate that in advance.

BR,

Ramin

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 24, 2020 0
Sep 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ramin,

np

Please check out this github resource.

There is a developer support contact email in the document should you not find what you're looking for

https://github.com/AdobeDocs/photoshop-api-docs

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 25, 2020 1
Sep 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What do you mean by tool plugin? Please be more specific and descriptive. Do you mean to develop plugin for Pen tool, for example, to extend its capabilities? I haven't seen nobody doing that so far.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 25, 2020 0
New Here ,
Sep 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to create a new tool with new functionality to be added to the toolbar, for example, a Pen with specific functionality.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 25, 2020 0
Sep 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Great attitude! I am not familiar with any kind of serious programing. Please wait for someone else to respond. I believe, to repeat: believe that is not possible because nobody did nothing similar so far, at least to my knowledge.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 25, 2020 0