• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe, PLEASE ADD BACK LINE TOOL AS 'PIXELS'!!

New Here ,
Nov 20, 2020 Nov 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using the Line tool to sketch with ( as pixels, not as shape or path) has been one of my main go-to tools in Photoshop for YEARS... and it turns out for SO MANY OTHERS. The 'pixels' option is now permanently grayed out, as if Adobe is reminding us that they killed off this feature and now it's just a ghost, teasing and haunting its users like myself that we'll never see it again. No explanation, just gone.

I've seen counteless other posts where no solutions can be found, just adding my voice to this. ADOBE,  PLEASE BRING THIS BACK IN THE NEXT UPDATE!!!! Or do us a favor and just kill off the grayed out 'pixels' option and implement a new feature asap. Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Add you voice to the one of the threads on Adobe feedback site on this topic https://feedback.photoshop.com/ 

This is a user forum you are not addressing Adobe on this site

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @alexruizart 

Please add your comments to this thread at the feedback forum instead of starting a new thread:

https://feedback.photoshop.com/conversations/photoshop/photoshop-2201-eye-dropper-sampling-ring-miss...

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines