ADOBE - PLEASE HELP - PHOTOSHOP CRASHING WHEN USIN BRUSHES

Community Beginner ,
Jan 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This has been happening now for months and I am so angry!. Spending 45 minutes retouching and then when using a brush, it freezes, having to force quit. All the work gone. 3 times tonight!! I have a new Macbook Pro 16" All updates on Photoshop and on the Mac. I can not get any retouching work done!! This is driving me NUTS

TOPICS
Crash or freeze, Mac

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

ADOBE - PLEASE HELP - PHOTOSHOP CRASHING WHEN USIN BRUSHES

Community Beginner ,
Jan 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This has been happening now for months and I am so angry!. Spending 45 minutes retouching and then when using a brush, it freezes, having to force quit. All the work gone. 3 times tonight!! I have a new Macbook Pro 16" All updates on Photoshop and on the Mac. I can not get any retouching work done!! This is driving me NUTS

TOPICS
Crash or freeze, Mac

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 01, 2021 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A bit of information would help.

Which version of Photoshop and OS?

How much RAM and spare disk capacity do you have?

Are there any error mesages?

Have you tried resetting the Photoshop preferences?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 01, 2021 0