• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Preview CC & Photoshop CC 2018

Community Beginner ,
Oct 19, 2017 Oct 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i update photoshop cc 2017 to 2018 this morning..and shock~ i can't preview my photoshop app design on iphone ..and i found the answer..
"Device Preview is no longer available in this release. Additionally, the Preview CC iOS app is no longer available for download or actively maintained as of October 2017. If you have a previously-downloaded version of Preview CC on your iOS device, you can continue to use it on an as-is basis with earlier versions of Photoshop"

so now.. how can i get real-time previews of my Photoshop designs on iOS devices ?

why Adobe takes off this feature??? TT....

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Explorer ,
Nov 13, 2017 Nov 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having trouble connecting "Canvas for Photoshop" to Photoshop. I have Photoshop CC 2018 on PC and went into Menu>Edit>Remote Connections and added my password and name and restarted Photoshop. But in the app on my iPhone X when I go into Setup(Settings)>Connection(computer) "Tap to Connect"...  I only get "You can setup Adobe Photoshop From "Edit" > "Remote Connections". I don't know what to do?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The phone and computer must be connected to the same wi-fi network.

Try writing a different server name.

Compare settings

settings.jpeg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They are. And Device Preview used to work on this wifi network before CC 2018. It's just that I don't understand, should Photoshop just show up in the iPhone app's settings menu by it self?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 16, 2017 Nov 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I understand you correctly ... the server should be defined in the application. I use on the iPhone 6S.

Maybe the problem with iPhone X, since the new.

IMG_1226.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 11, 2017 Dec 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I have the iPhone X, that is likely the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@JoelArt Having an iPhone X is likely the problem for what?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 24, 2017 Dec 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PsMirror is the only one that support iphoneX now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 15, 2017 Nov 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm UX designer… i need this functionality !!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 15, 2017 Nov 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ugh. If such an ugly product decision was made, Adobe should offer an explanation as to why.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 16, 2017 Nov 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, this really sucks.

Why can't you have both. I want photoshop device preview back.

Now rolling back to 2017.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 17, 2017 Nov 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I started making some mobile app screens this morning, and spent 30 mins looking for the Device Preview tab until I decided to Google up where in the world did it go.

ADOBE STOP RUINING PHOTOSHOP.

NOT COOL.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 20, 2017 Nov 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having updaters remorse. Presentation with client tomorrow. Now at am a loss to show him site design across all platforms. Poor decision by Adobe. Love most updates, but this one is a stinker.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Nov 20, 2017 Nov 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah, removing a major feature like this is ridiculous. Whatever Adobe community manager is monitoring these threads, please submit our feedback that we are NOT happy about this removal from Photoshop CC 2018, especially with no notice.

It's fine that the functionality exists in XD. I can use the Type tool across Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign too. Just because one application has a feature doesn't mean it has to be lost in another app, unless as others have pointed out, this is a deceptive strong-arm technique to try to force users to adapt to XD. Many people don't want or need to do that.

-R

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 21, 2017 Nov 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please, Adobe, you should rollback to Device Preview till XD isn't able to export in psd (for front-end developper).

I had to re-install Photoshop 15.5 to work for my clients.
I also work a lot with XD, but it's not a complete solution today.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 22, 2017 Nov 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You should all go to Photoshop CC 2018: Do you plan to include Device Preview? | Photoshop Family Customer Community and up vote the request to bring back Device Preview. Perhaps that will persuade Adobe to bring it back.

Click the "Me too" button at the top right

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 22, 2017 Nov 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yea wonder why Adobe and its devs have separate things going on, such a fragmented way to collect user feedback...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 28, 2017 Nov 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a joke,.. As soon as something better comes along you can be sure I will be jumping ship Adobe!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not cool Adobe!

By paying a monthly subscription I expect to updated with benefits NOT have them removed.

How do I register my complaint officially to Adobe?

Will this feature be added back in?

Thanks in advance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 14, 2017 Dec 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please bring it back!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 18, 2017 Dec 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Pixel Sage Canvas for Photoshop в App Store does't work properly on iPhone X?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 19, 2017 Dec 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is ridiculous. Device Preview is absolutely necessary for anybody using Photoshop to preview mobile artwork.

There is no way we will start training the team to use another app to do the same job Photoshop has been doing adequately.

If you can't support the iOS app, say so.

I for one will start looking for general alternatives to your software and propose to make a complete switch, we've been wasting too much time and money already on your subscription model for software we hardly care about. The competition has grown strong and offers working solutions at a much better price.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 24, 2017 Dec 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So typical of Adobe and all the other sorry software companies.  I think Adobe is going out of their way to make it harder to use their sorry products.  Yet they'll still collect our money hand over fist.  So Adobe,  where is the color preview when you select an area on a photo using Alt-Brush?  Something I use to use quite often for images.  With this and your sorry Select & Mask.  I'm going to continue to use PS CC 2014.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 18, 2018 Jan 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm curious but when updates are made, is there a list of removed items highlighted to the user prior to the update? They have all the additional items but I never see a list of features that have been removed/discontinued. Would be helpful if added, or, made more visible if they are already included.

Regardless of that, this is a really poor decision to migrate people to one application by removing features from another.

If the goal is to get people to move to another application, make the other product better. Not purposefully diminish the quality of an existing product to force the hand. You'll get better user data to see if things work or not between the two products and be able to make more calculated decisions when it comes to evolving the product line.

Just removing a feature won't give you a steer on whether a users conversion to another app was based on the progress made with the other, simply that it was the only option afforded.

Seems like a futile exercise and screams totalitarian.

Shame @adobe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 22, 2018 Jan 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why did you remove the adobe preview cc application from the app store? You have ruined my life, you are bad people.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 22, 2018 Jan 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wait, what. Adobe removed this feature?!?!? Are you eff'ing joking me. This was SO USEFUL. Adobe, you're a dumb ass.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines