• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe PROMISED this issue would be resolved with PS 22.0! Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?

Community Beginner ,
Oct 21, 2020 Oct 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When saving, ALL of the text in the Save As field is highlighted, making it necessary to use the cursor to select just the file name, rather than the file name AND the extension! This causes me hours of extra time over the course of a week. I guess the Adobe agent LIED AGAIN in an incomprehensible accent! This is not an issue in Adobe Photoshop CC 2019, so I guess I'll be using that for a couple more years.

adobeLies_1.jpg

adobeLies_2.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 01, 2020 Dec 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Paul, Sorry you're having trouble with the filename and extension highlighting in the Save dialogs on Catalina.

The team is aware of this issue and is working on resolving it. Apologies that the fix did not go into 22.0 as expected.

In the meantime, this thread linked below is where we'll provide an update when a fix becomes available: https://feedback.photoshop.com/conversations/photoshop/photoshop-file-name-and-extension-highlight-w...

Regards,

Pete

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines