• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Sketch and Photoshop feel like one app separated inconveniently

New Here ,
Mar 07, 2021 Mar 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I like the features of the Adobe Sketch and Adobe Draw programs, but are that there are layer limits and no layer folder options. Yet some of the key conveniences of those apps is not included in the Photoshop one that handles layers better. (1) I don’t like the lag between drawing a line and it appearing. If I wanted a tablet without a screen where I could see what I was doing, I would have purchased that. Can I turn off the delay? (2) I like being able to see the touch circle reflect the size of the mark I’m making. Why is such a simple thing not available? It makes every mark a guess, a gamble. Sure, this is only super important for the eraser, but still, very important when defining clear lines out of sketches. If there’s a way to “turn on” practical touch circles, I would appreciate some guidance.

However, better layer options and organization in the other two would certainly do the trick. Not having a color picker tool is also an oversight. It baffled me when I realized it wasn’t that I could’ve find the tool but that it did not exist. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Mar 08, 2021 Mar 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

»(1) I don’t like the lag between drawing a line and it appearing.«
Please read this (in particular the section titled "Supply pertinent information for more timely and effective answers”)
https://community.adobe.com/t5/using-the-community/community-how-to-guide-tips-amp-best-practices/td...
and provide a meaningful description of the issue including screenshots including the pertinent Panels (Toolbar, Layers, Brush Settings, Options Bar, …). 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines