• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe stealing money

New Here ,
Dec 27, 2020 Dec 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, about a year ago/end of 2019, I got the photography plan from Adobe.

after a month i realised they were double charging (Instead of 11 a month, it was 24) and i cancelled the plan.

They continued to take my money afterwards, the 11 usd that it was originally supposed to be, and i had no way to cancel it.

I tried contacting them but couldnt get a hold of them.

Its been more than a year of this now.

I logged in again earlier and it showed the plan and said i could cancel, except, i have to pay 48 dollars for that, the 48 dollars that I do not have.

They've been doing this to me for so long, and I've even seen other threads where users have had the exact same experience, and nobody could help them. 
I am not ready to continue paying 11 dollars for another year til october, for the apps i don't even use anymore, OR to pay the 48 dollars they want to cancel early. I paid 24 to cancel early last time, and I am NOT doing so again, and the fact that they're charging more than 3 times the amount I'm paying for the Photography plan is even worse!

Can anyone please help me, I've lost so much money because of this company and I can't do anything about it.

I do not have the money to continue doing this.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

This is a user forum. We are volunteers and do not work for Adobe, so we cannot help with billing. Contact Adobe Customer Care:
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html
Click the chat icon in the lower right and type "agent".

If someone PMs you purporting to be Adobe, it is most likely a scammer, so do not respond. Instead, click the ellipses menu and choose Report.

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Its your money you should have your banker stop any automatic transfers from your account to the thief whoever the thief may be.  

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines