Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Subscription "Photographers Plan

New Here ,
Jul 22, 2018 Jul 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Over the last 12years or so I purchased Cs3, 4 & 5 outright but Cs5 is not now supported so I'm looking forward to paying for it all again via

Adobe CC 'Photographers Package' @ £9.99/month.

Question: I understand the package includes Photoshop & Lightroom (I don't even use Lightroom) But is Adobe Bridge included please?

Kind regards

John V.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, it is.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm fairly certain that Bridge is a free download if you have the Photographic Plan. I have the whole of Creative Cloud and certainly Bridge is included in that. Lightroom is a far more capable application  than Bridge. It duplicates many Bridge functions but as it has a built in image management system is far more flexible than Bridge. Many people ignore Lightroom as it sounds like just an image viewer, in fact its Adobe Camera Raw built into a dedicated interface and incredibly powerful. Many 'lite' users will tell you that Lightroom can replace Photoshop for the average user and that is true. Of course Photoshop comes into its own when you need to do very creative things, but if you just need to make photographs look their very best Ligtroom will do that for you with a very much shallower learning curve.

Terri

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Incidentally, although support is discontinued on CS5 and CS6 that only applies to direct Adobe support, we still troubleshoot everything back to Photoshop CS here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines