• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe tech support is dumb.

Contributor ,
Oct 28, 2020 Oct 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been in communication with Adobe tech support via chat for like 4 hours now trying to get the neutral filters to work! The "supervisor" had me update my windows, which took a long time. He was awesome. Told me to check back after I did that and reinstalled photoshop. I got another guy. He had never heard of the neural filters. Asked me where I got them??? Well, from Adobe, of course! He had no clue what he was doing. He said, "I will make your filters work." He was clicking around, no clue what he was doing. I am beyond frustrated that I cannot use the "cool new features" I am paying for. Really, Adobe? I did not have this trouble with the last major update. Please do not delete this message. I am a paying customer, and should not have to go thru this just to make the new Photoshop 22 work properly.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Oct 28, 2020 Oct 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

okay, so... none of them are working? What have you tried so far? Have you got a good internet connection? Did you download everything as needed? Are they greyed out? Lets start with the Skin smoothing filter, if you have an image with a face open what doesnt work exactly?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines