• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Update breaking my software

Explorer ,
Feb 23, 2021 Feb 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im yet again coming back to these forums to make the yearly complaint of adobe updating photoshop with bugs instead of fixes.

Please stop breaking my pen pressure sensitivity. It no longer works, I made the mistake of opening your bloatware today (Creative Cloud, which I never asked to be installed in my system anyway) and it updated my Photoshop without me knowing, thus breaking my pen pressure sensitivity.

For the adobe employees and otherwise volunteers who'd defend the practice of shipping broken updates that mess designer's workflows: Please refrain from making excuses about something that is unforgivable, or suggesting workarounds that consist in having me mess with PC preferences, /AppData/ folders, so I fix what you broke. Just ship something that is bug free, you did it before the cloud plans, not sure why's it so hard to do it now, you can do it, I believe in you.

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a user Forum, so you are not really addressing Adobe here, even though some Adobe employees thankfully have been dropping by.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@wakenthedead wrote:

(Creative Cloud, which I never asked to be installed in my system anyway) and it updated my Photoshop without me knowing, thus breaking my pen pressure sensitivity.

You can turn off automatic updates in the CC app so you only update when you choose to. You can also revert to the previous dot releases of the current version or to the version previous to the current version. When you install a new version, there is a checkbox where you can keep the previous version, which many of us do until we know the new one is stable.

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please read this (in particular the section titled "Supply pertinent information for more timely and effective answers”):

https://community.adobe.com/t5/using-the-community/community-how-to-guide-tips-amp-best-practices/td...

»I made the mistake of opening your bloatware today (Creative Cloud, which I never asked to be installed in my system anyway) and it updated my Photoshop without me knowing, thus breaking my pen pressure sensitivity.«

Do you actually believe Adobe somehow installed the Creative Cloud application without your consent? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines