• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adorn Catchwords Regular Font

New Here ,
Jan 13, 2021 Jan 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could anyone please advise how I can get this "font" to load onto my project page.   I can load the other Adorn "fonts" such as Banners, Ornaments, etc.  but Catchwords will not load.  Do I need to install a new filter?  If I go to the Character Panel do I need to change this?   Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jan 13, 2021 Jan 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you've activated it in Adobe Fonts and it appears in the font list, you might try opening the Glyphs panel (Window > Glyphs) to see which glyphs are available--for this font, it's not the regular alphabet, so the number of glyphs is limited. If you click on the canvas with the Type tool, then click on a glyph from that panel, then the glyph you select should appear. You can use the slider at the bottom of the Glyphs panel to make the glyphs bigger.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 21, 2021 Jan 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you Myra.  Probem solved.  I had not used the Glyphs panel before and I now find that I can load and manipulate each of the glyphs that come with the Catchwords glyphs totally successfully by first loading them onto the canvas then by using the free transform tool to make them the size I need.  Regards Lindy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines