• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Affordable plans

New Here ,
Mar 02, 2021 Mar 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi guys, im just a student right now and i want to use photoshop mainly for texturing my 3d models. which means i might use it for two - three consecutive days then leave it or use it for a complete month depending upon the circumstances, paying 20 dollar just for a month is way too much for me. is there any other plans which i can get for less price. is Photoshop cs6 still available because as if now i just want to use it for practice. i came acrross this students license which gives all the adobe apps just for 20 dollars i believ but i only want one app is it possible to get only one app and for how much?. and is it safe to buy adobe software from ebay?? please help me and plz do tell if u have any other plans which is more affordable

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi – If your University doesn't offer CC Software, is suggest to look for alternatives…… Like Gimp, Affinity Photo etc.

good luck.
And, no – CS6 is not available anymore. And also wouldn't probably run on your PC/Mac.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The Photography Plan includes the latest full version of Photoshop and upgrades, as they become available, plus Lightroom and some cloud storage and costs around $10 a month.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines