After closing the file, why does the file still prompt to be occupied in photoshop?

Explorer ,
Feb 05, 2021 Feb 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After closing the file, why does the file still prompt to be occupied in photoshop? I remember this was not the case before, even if the file is opened in Ps, the file name can still be changed or deleted. What is wrong, please?

TOPICS
Bug, How to, Problem or error

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"why does the file still prompt to be occupied in photoshop"

What does this mean? If you used a translator, try writing in your own language. Can you show a screen shot?

You can rename, move, or delete a file while it is open if you are using macOS, but not in Windows.

~ Jane

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think what the OP was trying to say is that if he tries to, for example, delete the document after closing it in Photoshop, he is not able to. I've had this happen to me a lot of times. The way around that is to completely shut down Photoshop itself, then do what one wants with the document.

Not sure why it happens. (Still in memory?)

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines