• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After images at edges of window?

New Here ,
May 06, 2021 May 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I'm using Photoshop to draw, I frequently zoom in and out, move the view around etc as I work on an image... as I'm doing this I get strange left over images at 2 edges of the window... like they are an after image of the view before I zoomed out differently, or moved my view around the canvas. As I work and time goes by, I get more and more of these after images building up at 2 edges... Until what I see is this (see attached image below). If I resize the window this will refresh and eliminate the after images. However, as I continue to work it just happens again... Help?! Also I've updated multiple times since I first started noticing this problem, and none of the last few updates have resolved the issue...

Photoshop Problem Screenshot Crop.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
May 06, 2021 May 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, there are some bugs in the new version I suggest you use 2020 for stable work...regards

Ali Sajjad / Graphic Design Trainer / Freelancer / Adobe Certified Professional

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines