After installing PS 2021 , printing colors do not match

New Here ,
Dec 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As a professional photographer, I kept my work flow the same as always for almost 5 years, with same laptop, screen and printer ( CANON pixma pro1)

and after my update to PS2021 the printing seems to lack magenta and cyan. It seems my ICC profile does not get picked up.

All cartridges have been checked and replaced if necessary.

When I print from another application with same paper and printer, the colors match perfectly.

Does anyone know what I can do?

I contact adobe chat twice, but the people on the other end let me wait up till 10 minutes after every reply.

Both times they did the same action, even though I said those things were done the day before as well and did not work.

Can I get back to PS2020? Please help!

TOPICS
Performance, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

After installing PS 2021 , printing colors do not match

New Here ,
Dec 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As a professional photographer, I kept my work flow the same as always for almost 5 years, with same laptop, screen and printer ( CANON pixma pro1)

and after my update to PS2021 the printing seems to lack magenta and cyan. It seems my ICC profile does not get picked up.

All cartridges have been checked and replaced if necessary.

When I print from another application with same paper and printer, the colors match perfectly.

Does anyone know what I can do?

I contact adobe chat twice, but the people on the other end let me wait up till 10 minutes after every reply.

Both times they did the same action, even though I said those things were done the day before as well and did not work.

Can I get back to PS2020? Please help!

TOPICS
Performance, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 01, 2020 0
Joely LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. Yes, you can get back PS2020 or install many versions on your system.

2. If you are a professional photographer i assume, that you manage colors/profiles with Adobe Bridge?

3. Did you check if PS2021 has really access to all the profiles on the system? Maybe they got deleted?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 01, 2020 0