• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Airbrush Tool sensitivity issue using Cintiq

Explorer ,
Jul 12, 2020 Jul 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using photoshop on an iMac Pro using Catalina. Painting in Photoshop on a Cintiq 22HD. 

When I am painting this is happening (see picture) and it is utterly madening. I am usinhg the standard airbrush tool. No matter the flow, opacity, or softness it is creating the dots before I start my brush. Its a new bug I haven't ever seen. No matter how I mess with brush settings this happens. Messed with firmness settings in the Cinitiq settings and it still happens. Please help. I am trying to paint hair its drivng me nuts! What did you do to change your brushes yet again Adobe? No matter the brush, its happening. 

Adobe's new update has simply RUINED their paint brushes. This is beyond aggrivating. Lesson learned; never trust another adobe update. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jul 13, 2020 Jul 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

have you tried another pen ? sounds silly but it has came up before in our group on Facebook and it was the pen. I know not everyone has two airbrush pens... do you know anyone that can lend you one to try ? I run the largest unofficial Wacom group on Facebook and there are some wacom officials within in for support. Facebook groups 3249210104

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 13, 2020 Jul 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried several pens. I have a few different pens for differnt functions. Happening with ALL of them. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 14, 2020 Jul 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No responses.... hrmmmmm. Seems to be an issue others are experiencing too. Might be time to make the full switch to ProCreate. Just wish they had a robust desktop version. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines