• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

aligning layers overtop of each other

New Here ,
Aug 31, 2020 Aug 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I currently have a series of microscope slides that I have pictures of. I was wondering if there was any way that photoshop is able to layer and line them up one on top of the other so that there is a progression of the images on the microscope slides or if that is something I will just have to do manually. the files are TIFF's if that helps at all. Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop can align images, using Edit>Align Images, but if these are progression images, I doubt that they really register. Load files in stack would work for images that were taken from a fix vantage point, or a microscope if the slide wasn't moved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You could make like a Time  Lapse  animation.  I would not think that microscope slides would have content that would align in a stack or panorama.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

File >> Scripts >> Load files into stack

then check this setting after choosing your images

Screen Shot 2020-08-31 at 11.52.32 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines