Highlighted

All Adobe Apps Splash Screens are white themed

New Here ,
Sep 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://imgur.com/a/aL5ZAT3
as you can see here, the splash screen is light instead of dark, any way i can change this?

Hi there,

The new splash screen is the new user interface and we keep changing it regularly with our updates. The splash screen cannot be changed. 

Thanks,

Akash

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

All Adobe Apps Splash Screens are white themed

New Here ,
Sep 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://imgur.com/a/aL5ZAT3
as you can see here, the splash screen is light instead of dark, any way i can change this?

Hi there,

The new splash screen is the new user interface and we keep changing it regularly with our updates. The splash screen cannot be changed. 

Thanks,

Akash

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 20, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks,

Akash

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 20, 2020 0
New Here ,
Sep 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i've seen my friends with the dark splash screens tho

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 20, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the update. Your friend must have a different version of Photoshop installed. Could you please what Photoshop version he's got on his machine?

Thanks,

Mohit 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 25, 2020 0