Highlighted

All my Ikon photos in bridge are gone.

Explorer ,
Sep 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All my ikons in bridge are not showing photos any longer (just a square) and when I click on one, there is no meta data showing, but if I double click it it will open in Photoshop. I tried a system restore to and ealier date, but no change. Ideas Please. Thanks

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

All my Ikon photos in bridge are gone.

Explorer ,
Sep 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All my ikons in bridge are not showing photos any longer (just a square) and when I click on one, there is no meta data showing, but if I double click it it will open in Photoshop. I tried a system restore to and ealier date, but no change. Ideas Please. Thanks

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 30, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Are you referring to Nikon photos? Could you try resetting the preferences of Adobe Bridge and see if it helps? https://helpx.adobe.com/bridge/kb/troubleshoot-errors-freezes-bridge.html

Regards,
Sahil

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 30, 2020 0
Explorer ,
Sep 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, I should have said thumbnail photos, not Ikon. I did try
resetting preferences. Didn't work. Other suggestions?

--
Paul Mongillo
Wide Awake Photography
www.wideawakephoto.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 30, 2020 0