• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

All of my text is sloped forward slightly in PSD? WHy?

Participant ,
Sep 21, 2020 Sep 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

robastian_1-1600755709851.png

I don't have italic enabled, my whole text font library isn't italic.

Wtf?

FontsandColors.jpg

Im doing a logo  drum kit / sound kit for a customer, and... It's sloped forward I guess that's the reference typefont, mines sloped. Every single type font I have and put in photoshop is sloped?

I searched all over google...... Can't find answer, and is why I'm asking here..................

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

LEGEND , Sep 21, 2020 Sep 21, 2020

Re-check the character panel. You may have enabled faux italic.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Sep 22, 2020 Sep 22, 2020

I should think Mylenium is correct – have a look at your Character Styles panel.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
LEGEND ,
Sep 21, 2020 Sep 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Re-check the character panel. You may have enabled faux italic.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Sep 22, 2020 Sep 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks guys. 8/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I should think Mylenium is correct – have a look at your Character Styles panel.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

robastian_0-1600785409350.pngrobastian_1-1600785434334.png

I don't know what I would do without you guys! Thank you. I appreciate you both!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I was able to finish it. Stayed up most of the night. Not really aware of what colors go good with a charcoal colored marble accent. So I just kept it black, grey, silver, and off-tone white.

robastian_0-1600809828494.png

This is my first sale in a long time for gfx, and my first sale ever with a niche that profoundly means the world to me, hip hop. This forum has done more for me and helped me out in a jam than even some of my family members have. Thanks for answering my noob questions promptly.

My name Tony or Anthony. You can call me whatever you want. Rob Astian was a clothing brand I was going to make with one of my best friends, just never panned out circa 2013. 
https://www.instagram.com/tonesonthetrack/ if any of you are feeling blue and wanna talk that's my IG and am always there for you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines