all of my tool keep going upper left corner

New Here ,
Feb 24, 2021 Feb 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

help me i keep gettin this error, i dont know why. yesterday theres no problem at all.

i dont know if this even an error or i just dont know how to make it stop

TOPICS
Problem or error, Windows

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That looks a bit like a bug that was resolved a while ago; what is your Photoshop version? 

What have you done for all-purpose trouble-shooting so far?

Does turning off »Use Graphics Processor« in the Performance Preferences (Photoshop > Preferences > Performance > Graphic Processor Settings) and restarting Photoshop have any bearing on the issue? 

Restoring Preferences after making sure all customized presets like Actions, Patterns, Brushes etc. have been saved might be a good starting point:

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/basic-trouble-shooting-steps.html

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 05, 2021 Mar 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have adobe photoshop 2020 21.1.0... i have tried all the troubleshooting steps, but nothing work...i use adobe photoshop to sell my logo design, i really wish this was fixed

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried updating Photoshop to 22.2.0? (Make sure not to deinstall the obsolete version, though, so you can revert if necessary.)

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Most Valuable Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It look like you are using an older Photoshop version with a Pen using WinTab interface where Adobe has broken Photoshop's WinTab Support upgrade to PS 2020 version 21.2.5

JJMack

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have adobe photoshop 2020 v21.1.0, and also im not using pen, im using a mouse.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines