• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

All tools won't work

New Here ,
Jan 04, 2021 Jan 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. In the latest version of Photoshop, after a bunch of minutes in which the app seems to work flawlessly, the interfaces stops working. I can't pan nor zoom or use the brush, I can't even make adjustments or undo with ctrl+z. Well, technically I can press the buttons (the application doesn't freeze, I can access the preference panel, brushes and in general all internal windows), but they don't give any output. It's like the window that displays the current artwork freezes and does not display the changes that I make. How can I solve this problem? Thanks.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Jan 04, 2021 Jan 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Have you tried resetting your Photoshop preferences, you should backup any custom settings you have beforehand

https://helpx.adobe.com/ie/photoshop/using/preset-migration.html

image1.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 08, 2021 Jan 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi! Thanks for your reply. Unfortunately resetting my preferences hasn't solved my problem, the program has the same issue as before.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines