All while zoomed in

Explorer ,
Oct 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bugs continuing to slow down my progress:

1. Cannot enter polygon selection points outside of zoomed in window

2. Cannot pan usint Spacebar/mouse or tablet to pan while zoomed in

3. If you are zoomed into an image and use spacebar pan multiple times the system locks up.

Windows 10 with Wacom tablet.

TOPICS
Bug, Crash or freeze, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

All while zoomed in

Explorer ,
Oct 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bugs continuing to slow down my progress:

1. Cannot enter polygon selection points outside of zoomed in window

2. Cannot pan usint Spacebar/mouse or tablet to pan while zoomed in

3. If you are zoomed into an image and use spacebar pan multiple times the system locks up.

Windows 10 with Wacom tablet.

TOPICS
Bug, Crash or freeze, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 18, 2020 1
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A few thoughts…

• Re-install Photoshop.
  • Reset Photoshop Preferences.
  • Try a different version of Photoshop. The Creative Cloud app allows for multiple versions of Photoshop to be simultaneously installed.
  • Update Wacom drivers.
  • Step Wacom drivers back to an earlier version (This once fixed problems I was having).

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 18, 2020 0
Explorer ,
Oct 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Michael.
I have already tried your recommendations. The Wacom drivers do not have any effect.

Yes if I roll back to an older version of PS these problems go away, but I do not get the bennefits from the later PS revisions.
It's a trade off. So far nothing seems to be as stable as the last version of CS6. 🙂

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 19, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Oct 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That bug has been reported if you use Ink you can pan with the mouse not the pen. with WinTap panning is not possible with Pen or mouse. Reported in 21.2.3 still in 21.2.4.....

https://feedback.photoshop.com/conversations/photoshop/2123-panning-bug/5f5f46304b561a3d4278abd1 

JJMack

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 19, 2020 1
Explorer ,
Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

With PS 2021 the hand pan while zoomed in is fixed

The inability to mark bottom or right side out side the redicle or window (where the rulers arn't) while zoomed in is still a problem. 
I have been able to hand pan multiple times without a freeze of the tools so that looks like it is also fixed.

Mike

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 22, 2020 0
JJMack LATEST
Most Valuable Participant ,
Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It not the Pan tool its other tools that use the space bar te switch to the Pan tool panning can not be done with the Pen. The issue has not been fixed in 22.0 Photoshop 2021.

JJMack

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 22, 2020 1