• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Alt+Click Layer = Zoom disable?!?!?

Explorer ,
Jul 03, 2020 Jul 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So if you press alt and click a layer on accident or trying to do something else, it zooms in full screen to that layer. Collapse folder and zoom in is literally a few pixels difference. This is the most annoying feature I've ever seen added. Whoever suggested or OKd that feature should be put on a raft and pushed out to sea!

So, how do I disable this? I didn't see a shortcut to turn off. I'm tired of contastantly having to zoom out to 100% when it zooms in. I want to zoom in ONLY when I want to which I don't do that often. And there are plenty of ways to do this already! Why combine it sloppily and as a hidden feature next to a workflow that already exists for a lot of people?

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jul 03, 2020 Jul 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no way to turn it off at the moment. You could request that function: https://www.adobe.com/products/wishform.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Nov 23, 2023 Nov 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That link does nothing, it shows a page with text and a drop-down menu. That menu redirects us back to the Community?!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 16, 2020 Sep 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can't wait for them to implement a toggle on settings so I can disable this...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 22, 2024 Mar 22, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am here because I absolutely ***HATE*** this so called function. ADOBE, let us disable this stupid-as-H-E-double-toothpicks annoyance. I Alt-click layer eyeballs probably a hundred times a day or more to compare lighting, and accidentally trigger this STUPID 'feature' 30-40% of the time. I want this to go away. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines