• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Always on Top

Participant ,
Mar 24, 2017 Mar 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I'm running Photoshop, its window is "always on top" of all other windows. Is there a Preferences setting that allows other windows to be on top when Photoshop is running?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Mar 26, 2017 Mar 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What OS are you running?  A screen capture is always useful. -joe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Mar 26, 2017 Mar 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sheesh! Now I feel really silly . . I can't replicate the always on top problem!

Sorry to have wasted your time, joe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 15, 2021 Mar 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

version 14.0.3

and a screen capture wont help cause it's jiust my Photoshop window that is always on top, it's a neightmare how do I desactivate this pleeeease!?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 28, 2022 Sep 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem in Windows 11. This proble is not fixed. I have to Alt+click on another open app to switch from PS 360 build 23.5.1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 02, 2022 Nov 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am having this issue as well... there is a thick teal blue box around the app. I believe it is happening with a keystroke, but the only way I can fix it is to close and reopen. 

Windows 11  / PS 23.5.1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines