Highlighted

An eye-opening seminar

New Here ,
Sep 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey!

I am a fashion & commercial photographer living in Spain. 

I recently did a webinar on colors and color-grading. I believe I might have cracked some code or something as it went against all the expectations - people watching, and rewatching it afterwards. It was not only popular, but I was flooded with amazing feedback. 
I uploaded the recording to my youtube channel as I thought more photographers could benefit from it as I believe us artists should support each other, especially in these hard times. Hence my post here - I am looking for some contact to people responsible for the social-media content. But it's really hard to find 🙂

I did this webinar along with BenQ company, as I won a monitor with them, but the whole video and all the resources are prepared by me. BenQ was only a platform to run this webinar. 

Please view it here, and decide for yourselves whether more people should see it!

[website link removed by moderator]

Thanks, 

Joanna
TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

This conversation has been locked.

An eye-opening seminar

New Here ,
Sep 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey!

I am a fashion & commercial photographer living in Spain. 

I recently did a webinar on colors and color-grading. I believe I might have cracked some code or something as it went against all the expectations - people watching, and rewatching it afterwards. It was not only popular, but I was flooded with amazing feedback. 
I uploaded the recording to my youtube channel as I thought more photographers could benefit from it as I believe us artists should support each other, especially in these hard times. Hence my post here - I am looking for some contact to people responsible for the social-media content. But it's really hard to find 🙂

I did this webinar along with BenQ company, as I won a monitor with them, but the whole video and all the resources are prepared by me. BenQ was only a platform to run this webinar. 

Please view it here, and decide for yourselves whether more people should see it!

[website link removed by moderator]

Thanks, 

Joanna
TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Sep 01, 2020 0
jane-e LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Self-promotion is against the forum guidelines. This forum is for folks who have questions on Photoshop. You might want to post on Bēhance or LinkedIn.

~ Jane

Translate

Translate

Sep 01, 2020 0