• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop for android

Community Beginner ,
Nov 05, 2019 Nov 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Will there ever be a good Photoshop for android as it is available for iOS? Or did adobe decide only rich people need good apps?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
replies 156 Replies 156
New Here ,
Jan 09, 2022 Jan 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think its time for the Android version of photoshop cc, not just for pictures.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 31, 2022 Jan 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

why Photoshop not comes with desktop version in Android. Like iPad ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 24, 2022 Feb 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want a decent photoshop for android as well. I have now ideia why Adobe hasn't done it yet.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 02, 2022 May 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using photoshop on my Surface Pro 3, but it does have a pen pressure feature. What should I do to make it work?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 16, 2022 Oct 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Llevo un año más  o menos pagando photoshop o más y no he podido usarlo solo algún par de veces. Con otras herramientas como las Tabletas con Pen se le puede sacar jugo al programa pero no hacen una version para poder dibujar e ilustrar en tabletas 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 09, 2023 Aug 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please can we have a fully functioning Photoshop version for Android. It's so painful to see Apple get everything. Ps Illistrator Spark Fresco all on Apple. Android needs the same! I have to use super display to my PC so I can use photoshop on my superior hardware 1500.00 Android samsung tablet. Makes no scenes to myself!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 14, 2023 Sep 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please provide a Photoshop application on Android, due to the large number of designers using Android systems, so providing it will be useful for designers and Android users around the world. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Fatma TH Photoshop Express is already available for Android devices

https://www.adobe.com/ie/products/photoshop-express.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What a prejudice to launch photoshop only for the iPad. Many users do not have the purchasing power to have an iPad and that is exactly why I come here to ask you to launch Photoshop for Android too, after all we are children of God too!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 12, 2023 Oct 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For me below, link worked perfectly well:

https://creativecloud.adobe.com/en/learn/photoshop/web/learn-photoshop-ipad/

You can also use it. Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 23, 2023 Oct 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there any plans for Photoshop on android tablets. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 23, 2023 Oct 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @gib39 ,

I don't believe so, but Ps Web may be an option for you.

See: https://www.laptopmag.com/how-to/how-to-use-adobe-photoshop-on-your-android-phone-or-chromebook

Happy making

mj

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 13, 2023 Oct 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Plz Give me Android 13 ps cc download link 

I can't find it

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 14, 2023 Oct 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Plz Give me Android 13 ps cc download link  I can't find it

By @Pool King32901827iyvn

Photoshop CC does not run on Android, which is why you can't find it. 

Here are the System requirements for Windows and macOS:

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/system-requirements.html

There are also versions for iPad and Web, neither of which have all of the features of Photoshop (desktop)

Although you didn't ask, the Photoshop Express app will run on Android. You can find it in Google Play — there are free and subscription versions.

https://helpx.adobe.com/express/express-faq.html#product-capability

You posted to Photoshop Developers and are not a developer. I've moved your post to the Photoshop forum for you.

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 01, 2022 Nov 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make a Photoshop app for Android like there is for IOS. 

It's astonishing that you can only get it on one brand of phone or tablet out of the many available. It is very limiting for many customers. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 08, 2022 Dec 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Totally agree.

There are millions of users they are asking for it. Have you agreed with Apple to make it exclusive? When Apple already has Procreate .. c'mon, your big market is on ANDROID please ..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 28, 2022 Jun 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How to get the official version?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 28, 2022 Jun 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you mean Photoshop Express Photo editing app for iPhone, iPad, and Android devices | Adobe Photoshop Express

Scan QR code on page.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 11, 2022 Jul 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no Photoshop Photoshop yet for Android.

I do not even believe there is a full version for iPad.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 09, 2023 Jan 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ya estoy más que cansado de que no publiqueis las app para Android.

Las tablets actuales pueden tirar de el  sin problema alguno.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 10, 2023 Jan 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

La publicación se movió a la sección de ideas.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 03, 2021 May 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When will it be available on Android 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 03, 2021 May 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a user Forum, so you are not really addressing Adobe here, even though some Adobe employees thankfully have been dropping by.

But as far as I can tell Adobe employees cannot divulge release dates prior to the official announcements anyway. 

Furthermore: This Forum is dedicated to Photoshop proper, not other applications wven if they share the name. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 13, 2020 Jun 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm going through the downloading process and it's asking me a ton of questions I don't know. I have a school email .edu so I connect to other serve not microsoft. I'm not for sure what IMAP4 or POP3 mean, and no matter which one I choose I still get the same error message, that I need to recheck my information and that adobe cannot connect to the server. w

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 15, 2020 Jun 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

IMAP and POP are email protocols and have nothing to do with downloading Adobe Apps. Only a few apps are available for the Android OS, but if you download the creative cloud Android OS app, you can log in there, using your school email address and the school's password, and download what's available. 
https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/creative-cloud-mobile.html

Adobe Community Expert / Adobe Certified Instructor

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines