• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ANI GIF EXPORT PROBLEM

New Here ,
Apr 20, 2021 Apr 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an animated GIF with 34 layers converted to frames.  Each frame is set to a 0.1 second dely.

When I export that GIF and play it back, the timing changes at frame 29 to a much longer delay causing a pause in an otherwise sommoth animation.  I have deleted all frames / animation and rebuilt it using layers to frames, severl time and trying several different timing options.  The gif exported to my desktop still has the pause / delay / glitch in it. I had a few frames that I changed the timing on them to add emphisis.  I though that might be the problem so I changed them all back to 0.01 seconds and got the same problem.  If I veiw the animated GIF in web preview the glitch does not show up.  

Thanks Michael

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Apr 20, 2021 Apr 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Play it back where? The speed of playback of a gif is dictated by the browser/viewer being used to view it. If you set too short a delay it can be counterproductive in some viewers - although most can cope with 10fps particularly on second play.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines