• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Animating an image within Adobe Photoshop

Community Beginner ,
Jul 08, 2020 Jul 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to know what is the proper way to animate an eye within photoshop. I have watched tutorials on how to animate images but none of them work correctly when applied to my image of an eye. this eye has a lid,  7 eyelashes, and an iris. in the tutorials on how to animate an eye it all begins with having already drawn or built the yourself in another adobe program. but what should i do to make my eye blink and the iris move from side to side if it was a pdf image that i put into adobe illustrator and then imported to photoshop? if it's not going to happen in photoshop, can you also please recommend another program i can use that you might know of?!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jul 08, 2020 Jul 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is the Photoshop Elements forum.  It appears that you need the Photoshop forum.  I am therefore moving your post to the correct forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 09, 2020 Jul 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thank you so much!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any chance you could post a copy of that image where we can also see the contents of your Layers panel?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you for the reply! here is a picture of the image in photoshopAnimation 1.png

this was me following the steps of a video. that person said to first make the video timeline and then use the quick selection tool to selct the area that i want to animate. then select and mask to make sure that the area i want is the only one selected. after that command j twice so that i have a layer one and a layer one copy (i originally made the logoeye layer the background layer but problems arose because i couldn't animate the background which ruined the effect of closing the eye lid) i don't mind completely starting over if i used the wrong process but i just really need some assistance! thank you so much. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines