Highlighted

Animating with Photoshop

New Here ,
Sep 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I like to do some frame by frame animation work with Adobe Photoshop. Currently my set up is:

2019 Macbook Pro

2020 iPad Pro

Luna Display (3rd party hardware that turns iPad into second monitor)

I love my Lunda display as it lets me pull photoshop and its timeline into my iPad so I can do some frame by frame work. I know there's an iPad app for photoshop but it doesn't do animation yet. 

I was wondering if there are any other animators out there who use a similar set up. I'm also wondering if anyone uses a Mac Mini, a Lunda Display device, and their iPad to animate. I know Mac Mini's Intel UHD Graphics 630 isn't very strong. However, I'm curious to see if there are folks out there who don't mind that graphics card. 

Thanks for taking the time! Looking forward to the community's response. 

TOPICS
Mac, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Animating with Photoshop

New Here ,
Sep 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I like to do some frame by frame animation work with Adobe Photoshop. Currently my set up is:

2019 Macbook Pro

2020 iPad Pro

Luna Display (3rd party hardware that turns iPad into second monitor)

I love my Lunda display as it lets me pull photoshop and its timeline into my iPad so I can do some frame by frame work. I know there's an iPad app for photoshop but it doesn't do animation yet. 

I was wondering if there are any other animators out there who use a similar set up. I'm also wondering if anyone uses a Mac Mini, a Lunda Display device, and their iPad to animate. I know Mac Mini's Intel UHD Graphics 630 isn't very strong. However, I'm curious to see if there are folks out there who don't mind that graphics card. 

Thanks for taking the time! Looking forward to the community's response. 

TOPICS
Mac, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 08, 2020 0

Have something to add?