• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Animation Major in Finals need help Photoshop, Animating, Frozen, Mac

New Here ,
May 10, 2021 May 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I am animating in Photoshop for my finals assignment and need help. I was almost done and I pressed "Filter" then "Lens Correction". After pressing "Lens Correction" it froze my computer. Whenver I look up how fix this people are saying to restart my computer, but I cannot becasue my work is unsaved. It is unsaved because Phptoshop kept saying "Disk Cache is Full".  So if I restart my computer it will not save it. I have cleared lots of space off of my computer but this has not helped with this problem. Does Photoshop have a seperate disk cache? And if so how do I access it without being on Photoshop, because it is frozen. My computer is a macOS Big Sur version 11.1 memory 16 GB. I also have my computer hooked up to an external hard drive. Appreciate help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
May 10, 2021 May 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can designate a separate scratch disk for Photoshop to use as temporary storage while you work.

What is your current available HD space?

It sounds like you are running out of HD space which can cause that error message.

Clearing space off after the fact wont clear up this error until you address with scratch disk settings in preferences/scratch disk and restart.

Unfortunately, if you have not saved, this may be a hard lesson learned.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines