• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

animation, tween does not work properly

Community Beginner ,
Aug 18, 2020 Aug 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a problem in using the Tween command in Photoshop.

Here is what I have done:

I took 8 pictures of the same object with small changes (movement). I then loaded them into a stack. Then I opened the timeline and made frames from the layers. Now I got a file with 8 frames (layers) and running it I got the correct animation. Then, in order to refine the movement, I used tween to add 5 frames in between the first and second existing frame. 5 new frames (layers) were created. However all of them were identical to the first frame instead of having small gradual changes.

Attached is the finel fike.

What is wrong? what can a I do?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Aug 19, 2020 Aug 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tween would animate the position change of the layers visible in first fram to their changed position in ths second frame.  You did not have layer positioning change.

Here I have two layer  I created two frames with these layer visible. In the first frrans I position the top layer content hight and to the left. In the Last Frams I positioned its content low and to the right.  I had tween genrtate the framst between the first and last frames.

image.png

CloudLogo2.gif

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your answer.

My aim was to refine the aimation that I have produced out of 8 pictures. I transfered them into 8 layers in file and then into an animation frames.

Do you mean to say that the tween tool is not suitable for my purpose?

Dan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I described how tween works If you want to change character pose tween is not going be able to do that,  There may be an onion skinning feature in photoshop somewhere in frame or video animation,  Smart object layers can be transformed in video animation and in 3D layers you can rotate objects in 3d space.  In crafting a frame animation I would the tools like puppet warp would be  helpful for making layers for new frames.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you.

Dan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines