Highlighted

Annoying Photoshop adverts on Youtube

Contributor ,
Oct 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No question, just wondered if everyone else gets the annoying adverts for products we already pay for on Youtube all the time?

The Photoshop advert is particularly irritating, but I have just spotted that the earworm they use as the music track is available on a stock library that is specifically not Adobe Stock. I stumbled across it ('Alumroot' by Isaac Joel) on Soundstripe, whilst browsing for my current job, whilst Adobe is trying to flog me stock music direct within Premiere!

TOPICS
Praise

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Annoying Photoshop adverts on Youtube

Contributor ,
Oct 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No question, just wondered if everyone else gets the annoying adverts for products we already pay for on Youtube all the time?

The Photoshop advert is particularly irritating, but I have just spotted that the earworm they use as the music track is available on a stock library that is specifically not Adobe Stock. I stumbled across it ('Alumroot' by Isaac Joel) on Soundstripe, whilst browsing for my current job, whilst Adobe is trying to flog me stock music direct within Premiere!

TOPICS
Praise

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 27, 2020 0

Have something to add?