Highlighted

annoying "progress" bar in the

New Here ,
Sep 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I'm opening or returning to an image in photoshop 2020, I get a "progress" bar that stays put in the middle of the image until I click on the image to make it go away.  21.2.3 release.

TOPICS
Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

annoying "progress" bar in the

New Here ,
Sep 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I'm opening or returning to an image in photoshop 2020, I get a "progress" bar that stays put in the middle of the image until I click on the image to make it go away.  21.2.3 release.

TOPICS
Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 25, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi this may be some bug hope it will fix soon....regards

Ali Sajjad

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 25, 2020 1
Community Beginner ,
Oct 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, this bug has been around for some months now and seems not to be fixed in several updates now....hopefully it will be fixed in the next one pls.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 04, 2020 0