Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

annulation subscription

New Here ,
Jan 06, 2021 Jan 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Adobe,

In in 2019 I started my Photoshop subscription of 12 euros each month to make a schoolassignment. After I signed in and payed it was clear my computer could not open the program because it was not strong enough, so I tried to cancel. It became clear my subscription was supposed to be payed for a year otherwise it could cost me a lot at once. So I decided to keep paying the monthly price until a year has passed.

Now we are almost 1,5 year further and still I have to pay a huge amount when I try to stop my subscription. Why is that? and what can I do? It feels very strange to pay each month of my studentmoney to something I've never used. I am just not able to pay around 50 euros in one payment to stop the subscription. 

Thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jan 06, 2021 Jan 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi

We are not employees, but volunteer Photoshop users, so cannot do anything on accounts.

It sounds like you agreed to an annual plan paid monthly. That is renewed each year, but the payments are taken on a monthly basis. Cancelling before the 12 month period expires incurs a charge of 50% of the remaining annual term. Details are here:

https://www.adobe.com/legal/subscription-terms.html

You might want to contact Adobe directly and explain your issue. Do not respond to any private messages asking for account information as scammers are known to contact people that way.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines