• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Any input stops working after a while

New Here ,
Aug 11, 2020 Aug 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! There is a lot of people having the same issue with the keyboard shortcuts. Adobe keeps giving nonsense solutions, like change your keyboard language, preferences reseting, update to last version, bla, bla, bla. People with MacOs and Windows are having this issue. It is clearly a problem in Photoshop code and Adobe has no clue what is it.

In my case I use Mac and after a while working in a photo ANY INPUT on the photo itself STOPS WORKING, with the keyboard or with the mouse, trying to change the tool, or any action which involves a change to be displayed doesn't work. But if I jump to another photo that I already had opened, everything works fine, until it stops to work. I have save, close and reopen the photo and it does work normaly.

I urge Adobe to solve it immediatily, we are wasting a lot of time because of this. 

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Beginner ,
Dec 12, 2022 Dec 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In case anyone else has this issue. I'm currently testing to see if it's Flick panning. It seems like it may be.

Go to Preferences > Tools... and uncheck "Enable Flick Panning"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines