Highlighted

Any Photoshop file, new or otherwise, launches with the Hand tool selected and stuck.

New Here ,
Sep 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't select another tool or do anything. I've done a hard reset (get rid of all preferences) and still have the same issue. I was able to fix it once by rebooting my computer, but that isn't 9nor should it be) how I want to solve this problem. 

Mostly self taught (since CS2) but I'm currently taking a class so I can be more efficient. I'm on a Mac laptop, 1TB SSD / 16GB ram / Core i& 2.6GHz if it matters.

Thanks in advance !

TOPICS
Bug, Crash or freeze, Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Any Photoshop file, new or otherwise, launches with the Hand tool selected and stuck.

New Here ,
Sep 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't select another tool or do anything. I've done a hard reset (get rid of all preferences) and still have the same issue. I was able to fix it once by rebooting my computer, but that isn't 9nor should it be) how I want to solve this problem. 

Mostly self taught (since CS2) but I'm currently taking a class so I can be more efficient. I'm on a Mac laptop, 1TB SSD / 16GB ram / Core i& 2.6GHz if it matters.

Thanks in advance !

TOPICS
Bug, Crash or freeze, Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 22, 2020 0

Have something to add?