Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Aperçu du pinceau

Community Beginner ,
Nov 19, 2020 Nov 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour,

Normalement j'utilise l'aperçu du pinceau lorsque je modifie la dureté ou la taille (en faisant ctrl+opt+clic). Hors, j'ai dû faire une mauvaise manipulation, cet aperçu (rouge par défaut) n'est plus visible. Est-ce que vous pouvez me dire où je peux retrouver ce réglage?

Merci beaucoup! 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Nov 19, 2020 Nov 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is an issue in that feature in 22.0.1 Adobe needs to address. The Red feedback is not displayed in 22.0.1 

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 02, 2020 Dec 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much for your answer. But I'm surprised because the brush preview was no longer visible while I was on the same document and without updating in the meantime. This is what makes me say that I must have made a mistake with a keyboard shortcut. And that I must have disabled this feature, but I can't find where to turn it back on.
Thanks again
Virginie

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 02, 2020 Dec 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here is what Adobe posted for PS  2021  https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/known-issues.html#ps-desktop 

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 07, 2021 Apr 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

Thank you for your answer,

I experiment exactly the same problem with version 21.2.6.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 05, 2020 Dec 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour,

Depuis la dernière mise à jour j'ai le même problème, avez vous résolu celui ci, c'est quand même incroyable que Adobe n'arrive pas à solutionner une "bricole" comme ça

Merci

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines