Highlighted

Apple Pencil Gen 2 won't let me draw in photoshop on IPad Pro 11 - but I can drag the canvas?

New Here ,
Dec 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've tested my Apple Gen 2 pencil in Photoshop. I can do pretty much everything including use the eraser in the app - but I cannot use the paintbrush tool at all. I've spoken to apple and done all the fixes that they suggested and the ability to draw works in Pages, Notes etc. 

But I still can't get it to work in Photoshop... has anyone else come across this issue?

I've heard similar issues with Procreate etc and I'll just return the thing if there isn't a fix as it'll be far simpler just to buy a high level graphics tablet. 

Thanks!

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Apple Pencil Gen 2 won't let me draw in photoshop on IPad Pro 11 - but I can drag the canvas?

New Here ,
Dec 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've tested my Apple Gen 2 pencil in Photoshop. I can do pretty much everything including use the eraser in the app - but I cannot use the paintbrush tool at all. I've spoken to apple and done all the fixes that they suggested and the ability to draw works in Pages, Notes etc. 

But I still can't get it to work in Photoshop... has anyone else come across this issue?

I've heard similar issues with Procreate etc and I'll just return the thing if there isn't a fix as it'll be far simpler just to buy a high level graphics tablet. 

Thanks!

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 04, 2019 0
Community Beginner ,
Jan 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem here, my new pen is lagging in Photoshop.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 03, 2020 0
New Here ,
Oct 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here. It was working an hour ago. My finger works. It's just the pen doesn't work with the paint brush only. Hmmm. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 25, 2020 0