Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Applying an image to specific frames of a GIF

New Here ,
Dec 15, 2020 Dec 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am editing a gif by adding an image to the gif. The issue is, I only want to have the image on specific frames of the gif. When I put the image there, it applied to all of the frames and I don't know how to remove it from frames I don't want it on.

Any help you can provide will be helpful!

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 15, 2020 Dec 15, 2020

Before adding any more layers. Use the Frame Animation Panel fly-out menu and uncheck new layer appears in all frames.  If you have add a new and it appears in all frames. The removes it from frames you need to select the frames in the timeline and turn off its visibility in the frames.  You may need to do this one frame at a time.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Dec 15, 2020 Dec 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Before adding any more layers. Use the Frame Animation Panel fly-out menu and uncheck new layer appears in all frames.  If you have add a new and it appears in all frames. The removes it from frames you need to select the frames in the timeline and turn off its visibility in the frames.  You may need to do this one frame at a time.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines