• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Apps not loading to PS

New Here ,
Jan 30, 2021 Jan 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have several apps, and only one of them shows in the plugins drop down menu, they are all showing as installed on CC, the one app I paid for has also installed but will not open in PS, the action is there in the actions menu, but the file is empty. I have tried re starting, un installing then re installing CC, PS, and all the apps, still getting the same messages that all apps are installed on CC but cannot open in PS. I bought one app from Dispersion PS Action, author Kshitij Chodhary, I even e maild the link to explian the difficulties I am having, and the e mail boiunced back saying recipiant not avalible. I would appreciate and help. I have been through Adobe help, they evn "took charge" of my system and they cound not get it, so they passed me on to another department, and all they did was send me a link to download CC, which I obviously have or else I could not have loaded the fist app.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jan 30, 2021 Jan 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

just to clarify for the ps experts, when you say "apps" do you mean ps plugins?

<moved from cc services>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 07, 2021 Feb 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes I do mean plug ins, sorry it took so long to reply working away.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines