Highlighted

Arabic interface can't be downloaded despite evidence of it's existing

New Here ,
Aug 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, I saw in Creative Cloud that the recent version of Photoshop has Arabic as one of its languages and even during installation you are given the option to chose Arabic but it will ruin the app since it for some reason will decide not to add the language at all. There's the folder AR_AE hovering around the internet but it's only a year old version from CC 2019. My only guess is that because CC Desktop doesn't have an Arabic interface yet, it affects the apps that actually have an Arabic interface.

And for anyone who would read my topic wrong: I know about the Text Engine and it has nothing to do with it. I'm talking about the interface having File | Edit replaced with ملف | تحرير

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Arabic interface can't be downloaded despite evidence of it's existing

New Here ,
Aug 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, I saw in Creative Cloud that the recent version of Photoshop has Arabic as one of its languages and even during installation you are given the option to chose Arabic but it will ruin the app since it for some reason will decide not to add the language at all. There's the folder AR_AE hovering around the internet but it's only a year old version from CC 2019. My only guess is that because CC Desktop doesn't have an Arabic interface yet, it affects the apps that actually have an Arabic interface.

And for anyone who would read my topic wrong: I know about the Text Engine and it has nothing to do with it. I'm talking about the interface having File | Edit replaced with ملف | تحرير

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 22, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe stopped developing any of its products with an Arabic interface. I guess you're referring to a cracked version that is on the net which is not from Adobe.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 24, 2020 0