Highlighted

Arrow head problem

New Here ,
Nov 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using Photoshop v 22.0.0

I need to add dimensions to product shots using the line/shape and Text tools. When I crop the image to reduce to web-size, the text reduces proportionately but the arrow heads remain. They don't reduce in size.

I used the same technique in the previous version of PS.

Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong now?

TOPICS
Bug, How to, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Arrow head problem

New Here ,
Nov 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using Photoshop v 22.0.0

I need to add dimensions to product shots using the line/shape and Text tools. When I crop the image to reduce to web-size, the text reduces proportionately but the arrow heads remain. They don't reduce in size.

I used the same technique in the previous version of PS.

Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong now?

TOPICS
Bug, How to, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 03, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Nov 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Changed the Line tool there are many complaints.  Hopefully  Adobe will restore Line weight and arrowheads based on line weight percentages. They changed that to number of  pixels.  You can no longer set Line Weight for you document resolution and have arrowheads and lines sized for you documents resolution.  The Line tool no longer created line shape layers  only a line path can be stroked.  Arrowhead Shape Layers can be created with the line tool there will be no line shape in the shape layer just arrowhead shapes. If you stroke the line paths  the arrowheads will also be stroked so the arrowheads will miss their marking  spot.

JJMack

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 03, 2020 0
New Here ,
Nov 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the reply. I've unistalled the 2021 version of PS and reverted to the previous version.  It's really disappointing that I can't stay up to date AND maintain an established workflow. Hopefully Adobe will bring back the old style of line/arrowheads.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 13, 2020 0