• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Art Pen Rotation & Pen Pressure Alert Sign

Aug 05, 2020 Aug 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I was just using my Art Pen for my Mobile Studio Pro 13in on Windows 10 earlier today with rotation and pen pressure working fine, but then tonight for some reason it has stopped working, have spent the last 3 hours trying to reinstall and restart my device but nothing has worked. Has anyone else ran into this problem? 

I've also tried to diagnose with the wacom tablet properties settings and it seems to be reading the Art pen fine, I think it's just photoshop glitching out with the issue.

I've attached photos of what I mean with the alert signal and the diagnosis from the Wacom Tablet Properties

Capture.PNGDiagnose.PNG

TOPICS
Actions and scripting , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Aug 06, 2020 Aug 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No one knows what's going on? 😕 was there an update that caused this? I'm so confused and frustrated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 06, 2020 Aug 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

A few things you could try…

• Reset the Photoshop Preferences.
  • Ensure you are using the most current version of Photoshop.
  • Uninstall and reinstall Photoshop.
  • Try an earlier version of Photoshop. The Creative Cloud app allows for multiple versions of Photoshop to be simultaneously installed.
  • Update the Wacom tablet driver.
  • Use an earlier version of the Wacom tablet driver. Doing this once solved a weird tablet problem I was having. Earlier versions of drivers can be found on the Wacom website.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines